At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Junior QA Engineer, you have a passion for breaking software. You help our product teams to identify weak spots and constantly improve our testing strategies.
In close cooperation with product management, UX designers and developers you use your knowledge of testing and quality assurance to influence better software design, bug prevention strategies, testability, usability and security across our products.
You'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
What you’ll do:
- Support our BPMN modeling products Cawemo and Camunda Modeler
- Transfer business requirements into detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify issues and craft detailed, reproducible, and concise bug reports
- Prepare and lead release test activities
- Identify and develop areas for test automation
What you’ll bring along:
- You are curious and always willing to broaden your horizon
- You have a creative and critical mindset
- Ability to gain a deep understand of how complex systems and software products work, both from a technical and end-user perspective
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and hands-on testing experience (System-, Acceptance-, Usability-, Exploratory Testing)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to effectively work with and communicate with all stakeholders and individual contributors on the team
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!" Apply now