At Huel we have invested in NetSuite as the core ERP system providing Finance, Sales, Purchase, Inventory control, & Supply Chain integration. Netsuite integrates into our Shopify website and our third-party logistics partners via our integration partner, Patchworks. We also work via EDI with third-party retailers in the UK, US and Europe.
We are looking for a NetSuite Administrator to own all system administration and issue resolution, and support the Head of IT Operations to deliver the continual development roadmap. The Netsuite Administrator will become an integral part of the IT Operations team providing support to all Huel users, but particularly across the Finance and Operations teams. They will liaise closely with the Customer Experience and Engineering teams to resolve day-to-day issues and ensure processes are clear for the future.
- NetSuite system administration - managing all aspects including user account/role maintenance; update of SuiteApps; management of schedule releases and release previews; and manage Sandbox refreshes
- First-line support - Netsuite ERP; Patchworks integration; and EDI set-up and integration with retailers. The first point of contact for Logistics, Customer Experience and Engineering teams to resolve all day-to-day issues. Managing and prioritising issues both internally and with external partners to ensure timely resolution to issues.
- Data Management - work with the dedicated resource within the Data team to enhance our Data Warehouse to ensure it includes data from Netsuite and logistics systems.
- Report writing - working with key users to write and maintain Saved Searches and Reports in Netsuite.
- Training and user upskilling - help provide Huel with specific training documentation and provide training sessions/workshops, either directly or by instructing third parties.
- System documentation: maintaining system documentation, and helping identify system and process improvements, and documenting requirements for third party development partners.