Who we are looking for
An Electronics Engineer Manager is sought to help us with the continued growth of our hardware proposition. Experience working in consumer goods, electro-mechnical goods or fitness hardware would be an advantage but not essential. The ideal person will be an experienced people manager with a passion and desire to manage a small team of engineers at Zwift!
What you’ll do
- Design compact PCBs for Connected Products hardware products.
- Full accountability for schematic design.
- Accountable for layout in collaboration with suppliers and CAD Manager.
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of Electronics Engineers
- Carrying out FMEA analyses.
- Managing procurement and assembly of prototype PCBAs.
- Testing prototype PCBAs, in collaboration with the Embedded Software developers.
- In collaboration with the Production Manager, managing manufacture and testing of production PCBAs.
- Where appropriate, assisting R&D in prototype and demonstrator development for new products.
What you’ll have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent numerate discipline.
- Relevant electronics design experience, appropriate to the role
- Knowledge of both digital and analog PCB design.
- Knowledge of at least one of Bluetooth or ANT+ design essential.
- Knowledge of mechanical, MEMS or electromechanical actuators essential.
- Knowledge of USB and other data comms protocols
- Masters or higher degree
- Experience of working in consumer electronics and/or fitness hardware
- Knowledge of power management, distribution and regulation
Job Open Date:
Job Closed Date: Job will remain open until filled with a suitable candidate
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All