We’re the global leader in workspace scheduling technology. We make it easy to find and book space to meet up and work together. We provide workspace scheduling software to over 1,000 of the world’s biggest brands, integrating meeting room and workspace reservation solutions that help remove friction in the workplace and free businesses and their people up to get the most out of their working day.
We are building a Customer Analytics and Reporting Excellence Team (CARE) to increase adoption value for our longtail of customers globally. This team is to digitally ensure success of our customers in the Condeco product and realize value from the purchase they have done. We are setting up a fast-paced environment to engage with more clients in a meaningful way and help them be more successful with Condeco products. As the founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to shape and design the team’s process to deliver value for a large number of customers digitally. Being part of this team means thinking out of the box, managing large number of customers, collaborating with our global counterparts and extending Condeco’s culture and value in everything that you do.
- Be a point of contact for relationship building for managing long tail of T3/T4 customers globally
- Understand and provide knowledge of the Condeco system and products, including configuration, infrastructure, best practices, and functionality.
- Perform proactive data analysis of the product usage for all clients and anticipates patterns and links and looks beyond the immediate view towards the wider implications and generates new and innovative solutions guided by longer term goals.
- Relationship building at all levels of an organization through proactive contact including but not limited to:
- Driving one-to-many engagements through events as often as possible
- Live telephone conversations where appropriate
- One to many communications through online webinars.
- Written communication about product
- Methodical and diligent record keeping and database management within the CRM system to illustrate engagement levels and value add
- Increase the value of the Condeco solution within the customer base by ensuring feature utilization including end user applications.
- For customers @Risk, regular updates will need to be provided to appropriate management and documented within the CRM System.
- Provide feedback internally on process improvements to develop a better customer experience
- Work closely with other teams like Regional CS, Marketing for customer journey and feedback
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of 5+ years in in a client facing function within a SaaS company.
- Self motivated
- Experience in building and implementing process
- Good administrative skills including:
- Planning and time management to execute within parameters
- Risk forecasting and reporting – general adherence to internal deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated
- Demonstrated experience managing difficult and complex situations
- Passionate for mass analytics and pattern analysis
- Willing to work closely with customers and delivering success
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce)
- Free - Cab facility
- Health insurance fully paid – Spouse, Children and Parents
- Accident insurance fully paid
- Gratuity fully paid
- 25 annual holidays
- 7 paid sick days
- 10 public holidays
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Condeco are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment for all employees