Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. From our thriving London office you will help our Northern Europe team define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. This is a great opportunity to progress within the business.
As a Sales Development Representative within our Contentsquare team, you will:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncovering green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Developing a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
- Reviewing the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
You ideally have:
- Dutch language skills
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- Minimum 1 year successful sales track record
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, Analytics, eBusiness or CRM software
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- You have a competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with a strong benefits package
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now