Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
ContentSquare is aiming to one simple goal : being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors and clients, always creating, challenging and going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a member of our R&D team you will have a significant impact on delivery, quality and methods which will lead ContentSquare to achieve its goal. You will be responsible of several features development and delivery, as part of the whole SaaS solution. You will run features production as scrum master and project manager.
What you want to bring in ContentSquare is efficiency, teamspirit and empathy.
In addition in working with the others members of R&D, you will work closely with product teams and will report to both our program manager and VP engineering.
As the project manager and partner for all technical and production matters, you will lead projects across different technical teams, each one with its specific field of expertise.
You will :
- Organize and animate technical meetings, projects ceremonies
- Lead R&D project from A to Z with all of the R&D teams (Data Engineer, Fullstack Engineer, DevOps, QA) and the Product department involved
- Define the short term roadmap and medium term vision on your features perimeter
- Ensure technical conception and hypotheses
- Define technical strategy (development sequences, internal and external dependencies, stubs set)
- Work on processes and organisation to continuously make them better
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as Technical Project Manager
- You have an IT Master Degree
- You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
- You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
- You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
- You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit
- You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now