Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As a Marketing Intern in our New York City office, you will support our Marketing team in many marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be able to gain valuable experience in digital marketing as well as customer engagement strategies within a fast-growing technology start-up. This is a great opportunity for college students or recent grads to gain experience in digital marketing, online campaigns, online content , and SaaS / Software startups.
6 month internship (40 hours per week) with potential to extend beyond 6 months!
What You'll Do:
- Plan, configure, test and launch effective customer campaigns within Hubspot across different markets, including develop landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, reporting and list segmentation
- Liaise with our multiple business units to ensure all deadlines are met
- Manage our database in Hubspot Help support database list and our CRM
- Research new ideasSupport event planning logisticsIdentify industry best practices across digital channels
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects from the marketing team
What You'll Need to Succeed
- You are a recent college graduate with majors in Marketing or a related field
- Customer oriented, you have excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, autonomous and proactive, you like working in a fast-growing environment
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
- You have an infectious can-do attitude, eager to learn
- Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed
- Strong detailed orientation
- A knowledge in Hubspot would be a great plus!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now