Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
You're an experienced finance generalist? You’re looking for a temporary position and are willing to take the ownership of projects from start to finish?
To help us structure our fast-growing finance department, we’re looking for an experienced Finance Project Manager, with a background in Finance Operations and excellent knowledge of business processes.
Within our global Finance team in Paris, you will report to our Head of Finance Operations, Frédérique, and work closely with her on various and structuring projects around finance processes/tools improvement and team communication:
- Document from scratch all finance processes and organization in our knowledge management tool (Confluence) to enhance cross-functional communication within the company
- Take ownership of the end-to-end integration into the existing company structure of newly acquired businesses (French entities). Monitor the full transfer of the net assets’s process (“Transmission Universelle de Patrimoine”) and cross department related aspects (Legal, HR). Map out a roadmap and workstreams to facilitate a successful integration of the new businesses.
- Contribute to the ongoing optimization of our ERP Netsuite, helping to ensure that business objectives are met and enhancing a more collaborative view on tasks that need to start moving forward.
- Support the Head of Finance Operations and her team in the preparation of the monthly reporting package, including forecasts (collection, revenue). Liaise with Finance Operations and FP&A teams to ensure effective delivery.
- Build and lead project teams, communicate roles and responsibilities whilst encouraging teamwork and collaboration amongst the team and business stakeholders.
- Work with the CFO & Finance team on ad hoc projects as required.
We’d love to meet you:
- You can speak French and English fluently, as you will evolve in a truly international environment.
- You have at least 5-8 years of experience that gave you an excellent knowledge of finance operations/accounting and finance processes.
- You must have proven examples of where you have successfully managed projects from start to finish.
- To succeed in this role, you must be willing to take accountability for the projects, have excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and have the ability to work to the project deadlines set.
- Experience working in the tech/digital sector is beneficial but not mandatory.
Good to know:
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Contract: 12-month contract (CDD)
- Location: We’re currently mostly working from home during Covid, but we can work up to 1 day per week in our brand new Wework office at 8 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris 🙂
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now