The role of the Pricing Analyst is to effectively help define, finetune and execute LoveCrafts’ pricing strategy, determining the optimum selling price to drive maximum revenue and profitability.
Working closely with the Retail teams (Pricing & Promotions, Category Management & Buying), you will ensure our products are accurately priced for our Makers and assist our Category Managers with the pricing strategies for their individual crafts.
You will manage pricing queries quickly and accurately to ensure continued delivery of great value for our customers, through a smart kind working practice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, develop and deliver commercial pricing strategies, improved practices, and processes, using detailed analysis to:
- Decide what prices should be charged by considering key competitors, craft category maturity, market conditions, customer behaviour and product costs
- Implement pricing suggestions and updates, including sale pricing uploads, pricing matching and re-pricing changes to drive financial growth
- Help set pricing guidelines for new products and brand launches
- Pricing quality assurance and price administration, including responding to pricing queries from across the business and ensuring that LoveCrafts pricing is correct across all crafts and geographies
- Preparation of the weekly / monthly summary of products, pricing, costs and margins by website and currency, highlighting and correcting any issues, solving any problems
- Evaluate pricing and promotional impacts / trends to determine consumer and competitor behaviours or impact on LoveCrafts financials
- Competitor shopping and analysis, working with our external pricing monitoring tool to ensure pricing strategies are upheld
What we expect from the role:
- Delivery of sales and margin targets as set out in the company budget
- 100% of lines have accurate pricing data within our systems
- Clear pricing strategies agreed, defined and executed for each Craft from launch through into BAU
Who you are:
- Highly analytical understanding the value of data driven insight, able to solve complex problems and deliver practical solutions
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Fast learner that thrives on ambiguity and self-learning
- Excel proficiency
- Smart and kind
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare and cash plan
- 25 holiday days pro rata and a day off for your birthday
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your craft
- Central London location, although working remotely during the COVID19 pandemic and flexibily thereafter
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We aim to attract the widest range of talent into our business to enable us to create an inclusive working environment, and to reflect and understand our customers and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We aim to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work and therefore, we are open to having conversations about flexible working for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected and where all of our employees have equal opportunity to grow and attain their full potential. Apply now