Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare is seeking a Customer Success Analytics Intern to join our Customer Success and Global Services organization for 6-8 months (till end of the year), based remotely in the US or based in NYC when we are able to return to our office.
As a Customer Success Analytics Intern at Contentsquare, you will support our Customer Success Managers to ensure the satisfaction of our Fortune 500 clients through impactful engagements which drive business value through optimization of digital experiences. Our goal as Customer Success Managers is to minimize customer churn risk while driving product adoption.
Our Customer Success Managers team is distributed remotely across the US and supports our Enterprise clients across industries such as Automotive, Beauty and Cosmetics, Grocery, Luxury, Telco, Travel, Financial Services, and more!
We communicate using tools like Slack and Zoom, and love working as a team to provide the best service to our customers. In this dynamic internship, you’ll gain client-facing experience while assisting the team in engaging with Fortune 500 customers, providing reports on SaaS adoption and analytics metrics, and other consulting deliverables. You'll also build valuable relationships across our US team with various functions ranging from sales, marketing, Analytics and partnerships.
If you have a passion for digital experience analytics, we should chat!
Please Note: Our US team is currently based 100% remote due to the pandemic but we hope to return to the office soon (this only applies to the NY office)!
What You'll Do:
- Understand a variety of digital business strategies across verticals.
- Handle simultaneous projects and engagements across our client portfolio.
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user experience and conversion rates to clients’ marketing, analytics and management teams.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- A College Senior at an accredited institution or recent graduate in 2020 - 2021.
- Interested in diving into the digital analytics and Software as a Service (SaaS) world.
- Interested in analytics, Customer Success, and transforming digital experiences. Knowledgeable of solutions like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B testing or VOC.
- Passionate about learning how customer success and analytics can transform businesses.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now