Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Data analysts at Contentsquare strive to be the best at analysing User Experience (UX) using quantitative data. To do so, we make the most of the hundreds of interactions our tag collects on our clients’ websites. Only a small portion of this data is used within our software, the rest lies in our database. This is where we take over. Describing human interaction with data takes a bit of creativity, tons of business sense and technical skills.
What you will do as a Lead Data Analyst:
- Lead and manage a small team of data analysts in the UK
- Upskill, coach, teach tips & tricks to your team members
- Scope client projects and delegate projects across the team
- Deliver tailored services to our clients Gather your clients ’ business questions and think of impactful and creative ways to answer them with data
- Build full UX analysis reports using raw data and data extracted from Contentsquare
- Present the analysis in front of clients
- Be an identified expert of Contentsquare and Contentsquare data
- Perform exploratory analysis to find opportunities for new features
- Contribute to Product evolution (Spec definition, prioritisation of the roadmap, suggestion of improvements …)
- Be a touchpoint regarding insight generation & data reliability for internal resources (Customer Success, Product team, R&D…)
What we are looking for:
- 4+ year relevant experience in eCommerce, Analytics, A/B testing or Data-oriented businesses (ideally 1+ years in a management role)
- Team lead/ management experience
- Passion for data, numbers and statistics
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Degree in Business / Engineering / Statistics / Data mining or equivalent
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in data visualisation and telling stories using data
- Capacity to operate independently by being thorough and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Stakeholder management - ability to present your findings to clients
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, technically challenging, data-driven environment
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now