Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
What are we looking for?
Contentsquare is searching for a Data Analyst who will be an expert in User Experience and work closely across departments to help Fortune 500 companies optimize their websites.
Leaders throughout the organization turn to Data Analysts for their expertise in both the product and the field of User Experience. The Data Analyst will work with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to demonstrate the value of Contentsquare to clients, and help them achieve business objectives. Data Analysts dive into the raw data Contentsquare collects in order to discover impactful insights.
- You will work closely with world-renowned digital clients from various verticals (e-commerce, travel, finance, content) analyzing the performance and customer experience on their websites. This involves understanding the clients’ business goals and major problem areas, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth, and producing actionable recommendations with concrete impact on the clients’ bottom line.
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help businesses improve the customer experience on their websites and ultimately increase conversion. Apart from establishing yourself as a Contentsquare master you will become comfortable in the web analytics ecosystem and draw on data from other web analytics tools such as Google and Adobe Analytics.
- You will work independently on deliverables tailored to the needs of each client and their specific business questions. You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers on the client side ensuring you deliver a clear message that businesses can act upon.
- You will initiate innovative ideas for new products within Contentsquare using the raw data that will eventually be included within the Contentsquare offerings.
- We are looking for people who know how to ask the right business questions, formulate relevant KPIs, recognize trends and opportunities and build a story that convinces clients to take actions. You should be able to understand customers and evaluate digital experience.
- Native English speaker, both written and spoken. The role includes regular presentations to top stakeholders at Fortune 500 companies in North America and Europe.
- Education: you have a bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative discipline or social sciences with quantitative research experience. Alternatively, you have equivalent army experience in similar fields.
- Professional experience: you live and breathe the internet. You bring your personal experience knowing how a good website works. Professional experience working in web analytics or user experience is an advantage.
- Analytical skills: you approach data with the right questions and know how to recognize trends; you develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and opportunities. You cross validate your findings using data from multiple sources; the capacity to learn new methods of analysis and constant self-learning are critical. Experience with SQL is an advantage.
- Presentation skills: you don’t report stats or send out reports – you tell stories backed up by data. You are comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders, and are not afraid to defend your findings in a discussion. You know how to formulate and present your story depending on the audience.
- Others:Open to occasional travel
- Working days are Monday to Friday
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now