We are looking for a Design Leader to be the founding member of our in-house Creative Ops Team.
As the Director of Creative Ops, you will help us build and manage a team of designers who will create graphics, videos and interactive creatives to maximize the performance of ad campaigns for mobile apps and games.
You’ll get your hands dirty in all steps of creative production and optimization. You’ll apply a full range of skills from strategic thinking, data analysis, and visual design to partnering with our customer success managers, data scientists and engineers to own the creative experience from ideation until launch.
This position will serve as a critical member of an impactful team that wears many hats and moves fast.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
- Help recruit, build and coordinate in-house and external teams of designers.
- Own the end-to-end process of creative design from concept ideation, prototyping, testing, final production and iterations.
- Manage and oversee multiple creative projects with internal teams and vendors simultaneously.
- Analyze all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns.
- Provide support and consultation, from a design perspective, to our prospects and customers to leverage industry insights and mobile marketing trends and translate them into concrete creative initiatives.
- Act as a bridge between the Design team and the Product and Revenue teams by making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, and Revenue folks to solve design challenges. As the design leader, you will help us develop products, new formats and internal tools to automate and optimize creative production.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, enhance documentation and streamline our creative processes and best practices.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years experience in Creative Leadership positions (preferably in a fast-paced creative agency, gaming or product-driven company, managing multiple creative projects simultaneously).
- Ability to own the design process end-to-end from concept to implementation.
- Sharp attention to detail and mastery of your craft: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both in english and spanish)
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment.
- Canvas past and present experiments to identify mobile trends and best practices per app, vertical, and creative format.
- Experience in a mobile gaming company and/or in a ad technology company
- Track record of marketing performance/achievements with creatives/landings/campaigns.
- Experience managing third party creative vendors.
You may be fit for this role if:
- You're motivated by achieving performance results using your creativity.
- You have experience using data to make decisions.
- You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your team work to always improve the creative performance
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, and all of Jampp