Nexthink is looking for an experienced leader to manage our strategic relationship in with key Hardware and Software OEM’s. The ideal candidate will possess a broad and deep expertise in the world of partnerships and will have a practical understanding of working with large Hardware and Software OEM’s such as ServiceNow, Dell, HP Enterprise, Microsoft, Lenovo, Citrix, AWS etc. They will have demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help us build compelling value propositions for Nexthink.
This will involve working with key leaders at Nexthink and at Partners through highly cross-functional teams to influence, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem, deal expertise, and/or business development experience.
The successful candidate must balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective and enduring partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of technology. This role will have very high visibility among the Sales leadership team at Nexthink and will help grow our highest priority partnerships.
*Location Preferred – Austin, Raleigh or Seattle but Anywhere in the United States is ok.*
- Evangelize Nexthink Solutions to the partners and forge strong partnership with them.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and directly drive opportunities.
- Work with sales team on partner driven opportunities and collaboratively work with them until closure.
- Identify partner led opportunities and bring them to sales pipeline.
- Build strong relationship with partner executives.
- Manage and expand existing partnership and develop new ones.
- Develop business plans with partner companies and translate that to revenue for Nexthink.
- Coordinate with partners on events, talks, seminars and other marketing events.
- Manage coordination between partner technical resources and Nexthink teams
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within the Digital Employee Experience space
- Work with marketing team on partner events to establish a strategic space for Nexthink to improve revenues and relationships.