Modulr are recruiting Project Delivery Managers to join our expanding team. Based within our Product team, you will be working with all teams across Modulr, as well as Card and Payment Schemes and external suppliers, to coordinate the delivery of new products.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that’s breaking new ground within the business payments sector – which moves $130trn annually. And businesses are no longer tolerating the slow, inefficient and costly infrastructure provided by legacy institutions. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first services to enable modern business to eliminate historic hidden inefficiencies and build fast-to-market products on top of our award-winning payments platform.
Modulr was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups to work for in the UK (2019) and was more recently recognised as a 2020 UK Best Workplace in May, 2020.
We were awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh, and Dublin
- We have processed over 70 million transactions with a value of £50 billion of business payments to date
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Management of overall delivery of a number of products.
- Co-ordinating with third parties, including Card and Payment schemes, to ensure requirements and milestones are understood and completed.
- Working closely with all teams across Modulr, including Operations, to define processes and ensure they are ready for go-live.
Skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in a consulting firm, bank or fintech.
- Experience delivering digital projects or products.
- An ability to take a ‘hands-on’ approach to bring structure and clarity to complex projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and a pro-active mindset.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working