We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our APAC Account Management team!
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for working directly with our customers, operating the business and executing each and every campaign leveraging our technology in the best possible way. Our goal is to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
The role will work closely with our international customers to develop and implement their mobile campaigns, understanding the performance and spotting opportunities. You will need to bring an analytical mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in order to build and grow long term business partnerships with our customers.
We are looking for people with high aptitude and learning potential. If you are passionate for numbers and technology, and you are willing to work in a fast paced environment while providing a great level of service, you might be the candidate we are looking for 👀
This is full - time position based in Singapore.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using the wealth of Jampp’s programmatic tools at your fingertips
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact – Build and maintain lasting client relationships
- Identifying growing opportunities (cross-sell & upsell)
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems.
- Work with the team to deliver insightful analysis, expertise and technical support to our International customers. Ensure we do everything possible to provide an unbeatable service so that our customers love working with us
- Work closely with our product and sales teams to help drive forward key projects across the company.
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record with 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- 🤓 Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- 💙 You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 100ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires. Apply now