We are on an exciting and accelerated journey to making More People, More Active, More Often and looking for a Contract Recruiter (known as a Talent Engagement Partner at Zwift) to focus on hiring talented individuals who will play an integral part of supporting that mission.
You will own, drive, and deliver the candidate lifecycle for different teams across Zwift, including, but not limited to Engineering, Supply Chain, and Sales. You are not a transactional recruiter, but someone who looks at talent engagement through a consultative lens. You will partner with the different parts of the organization and will have exceptional analytical skills, high EQ, strong communication skills, and extensive experience in hiring different candidate profiles. You are someone who thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and likes to optimize the process through constant iteration as well as building from the ground up. You are a self-starter, a team player, and need little direction to be successful.
While every single team here is amazing (we guarantee or your money back), you will be joining a fun, diverse team that’s highly motivated to win together. We are passionate about partnering with our teams, hiring the right talent, and providing an exceptional candidate experience the whole way through.
If I just described you and this opportunity sounds fulfilling to you, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the current Talent Engagement team and business stakeholders in the organization to understand their current and future hiring plans
- Manage the entire lifecycle talent engagement process from job creation and benchmarking to offer closing without compromising exceptional candidate experience
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Build and maintain a network of top candidates through proactive sourcing strategies and on-going relationship management
- Utilize data to improve talent engagement efficiency, drive innovation, and influence hiring decisions
- Provide consistent, effective, and concise communication to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Provide craft mentorship to other Talent Engagement Partners
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in Sales, Supply Chain, and Tech (all 3 are a bonus!)
- Consistent track record of sourcing, interviewing, and closing extraordinary talent
- Solid experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple creative channels
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through with a sense of excellence and urgency
- Depth of experience with G-Suite and Greenhouse (preferably)
- Process-driven and data-informed - you know your way around Google Sheets
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Talent Insights, and technical databases used for sourcing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Delights at the thought of gamifying fitness
- Passion for an active lifestyle or a desire to jump start it
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.