AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 13 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 26 countries.
Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit Sales Development / Account Based Marketing Representatives to join our team. This person can be based anywhere in Ireland, but will commit to visit our Limerick HQ once a week.
At AMCS we value customer success above all else. Maybe you're an existing Inside Sales rep/SDR looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapid-growth SaaS company. If so, we'd be delighted to speak with you
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Hub Manager and collaborating closely with local marketing focusing on the Nordics Market, you will be responsible for;
- Sales Development (Inbound Leads & Opportunity Creation)
- Responsible for all inbound MQL enquiries – Web, Registration, Webinar, Tradeshows etc
- Responsible for Specific Markets (Languages)
- Build market knowledge through training and interaction with team and customers (Weekly Stand-Up)
- Take MQLs and qualify to SQLs
- Hold initial discovery conversations with MQL/SQLs and establish intent to buy and basis for opportunity (10%)
- Initiate COM Conversation to identify
- Before Scenario / Negative consequences
- After Scenario / Positive Business Outcomes
- Differentiators & Proof Points
- Feedback to Marketing & Lead Gen on quality of MQLs received
- SF Hygiene, MQL to SQL Conversion
- University degree, strong interest in IT
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Confident on the phone and in online meeting scenarios
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Aptitude for value-based selling
- Salesforce CRM experience a distinct advantage
- Experience within a SaaS/B2B environment preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Be a good communicator and a fantastic listener
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be driven by success
- Be keen to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable talking to people at all levels of an organisation who may not be expecting your call (and be able to handle rejection easily!)