Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the position:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) position will be responsible for managing the full-life cycle recruitment process for our sales positions. In this role, you will be working closely with hiring managers to fill your assigned positions within a specific timeframe. As part of the process for filling these positions, you will be actively sourcing and conducting outreach to qualified candidates leveraging various platforms. In addition, you will be a champion for creating the best experiences for both the role’s stakeholders and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
If you’re looking to be part of a growing SaaS organization, join our global Talent Acquisition team in the US and help us scale our North American teams!
What you will do:
Own recruiting process and candidate experience:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from opening the req to closing.
- Manage high volume reqs within each quarter and successfully fill the open positions.
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, and employee referrals.
- Provide positive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback, interviewer preparation, and an effective interview timeframe.
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, etc.
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process
- Become a trusted advisor for hiring managers/interview stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience recruiting for high-growth companies, ideally in the enterprise software industry, across functions (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Partnerships, Marketing, and more)
- Ability to thrive in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment and providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods and sources
- Expertly communicated with all levels of an organization from interns to CEO, displaying maturity and a positive attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now