Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words:
Contentsquare currently has high ambitions to be a fully data-driven company and become the worldwide leader in our domain. To do so, we need the best-in-class people to join this adventure and bring their motivation. As a Lead BI Analyst, you will be at the core of data-value creation and top-management decisions for Contentsquare.
In the Business Intelligence team, our motto is “Innovate Together”. We expect every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, whether through new business advice, futurist metrics, data visualization, data models, automated scripts & dashboards, etc. This fits perfectly with the mindset of the company which is young and very dynamic.
Attached directly to the Operations, the role of a Lead BI Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing four different sets of skills: managerial, strategic, analytical & technical. Overall, this position at Contentsquare is a unique one: you get to be part of impactful projects while developing strong expertise in company analytics, technologies, and data in general.
On a typical day, you will:
- Manage the BI Analysts Team. This is a leader position.
- Proactively lead, manage and develop new innovative projects & meetings. A client-facing appetite is required.
- Deliver data-driven answers to new business needs coming from the different teams of the company. A strategic & analytical mindset is required.
- Handle what’s already in place: current BI needs, analytics/KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- Manage the whole BI chain from the definition of the Information System, to the production of business-visual dashboards, going through the conception of automated jobs between tools and databases, and building KPIs/analysis/recommendations. Technical skills are also required.
A few examples of projects related to BI Analysts at CS:
- “Product Adoption”: automated KPIs about our own product to monitor the usage of our customers. Requests are asked every time a new feature is released.
- Finance & Sales TOP KPIs dashboard / HR TOP KPIs dashboard / Marketing TOP KPIs dashboard / ...
- Customer certifications data. Correlation with the Retention, etc.
- Marketing Benchmark studies and white papers.
- General Profit & Loss of the company.
- And more Analytics: in the near future, be able to provide business advice and actions based on analytics, and not only on descriptive data.
Mandatory: we need to meet someone who:
- Can speak and write fluent professional English & French. You have a strong communication skill.
- Has a first successful experience in managing a BI Analysts Team. Managerial skills are required.
- Has a first successful experience in managing data-driven reports for C-levels / VPs and/or Managers.
- Has a logical, analytical & pragmatic mind.
- Is a proactive team-player and an autonomous problem solver / a solution finder. You won't stop digging until you find the right solution.
- Is able to handle complex cross-data models and infrastructures.
- Can handle tight deadlines.
- Can coordinate multiple stakeholders to define needs, batches and deliverables of your projects.
- Technical skills necessary: SQL - Python - Data Management & Calculations - ELTs (“Extract Load Transform”) - BI tools such as Data Studio, Power BI, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Data Science (clustering, patterns, prediction, forecasts, machine-learning, etc.)
- Experience in a client-facing position. You know how to convince people & lead meetings.
Good to know
- Contract type: Permanent (CDI)
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Paris, Saint-Lazare
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now