Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are looking for developers with 5+ years of professional experience in Android who are inspired in developing a tool that analyzes and deciphers user experience patterns creating a platform that helps increase conversion rates in mobile applications.
Your responsibilities :
- Develop an analytics SDK on Android
- Collaborate with engineers from other teams, QA and product to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks. Build, document and maintain features and tests.
- Provide strong architectural designs.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to other members of the team via code reviews.
- Work in an Agile environment with a TDD mindset.
Stack: Java (Android), Kotlin
Why join Contentsquare’s SDK team?
- Dive deep into Android platform secrets unveiling that there is more than just UI and design.Improve your algorithm and design patterns skills. - Stay up to date with tech scenes whether by organizing meetups, presenting or participating in conferences and hackathons. - Automation. Whether it's building, shipping, testing or validations, we automate basically anything we can get our hands on. - Have the opportunity to be the technical referent on your area of expertise while taking responsibilities on strategic corporate axes. If you share our “quality focused” vision: code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, and coverage of unit and functional tests.
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours with remote days
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Good health insurance
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
You’ll also find the possibility to choose your PC/Mac, basketball, handball, yoga, and many other sports teams, afterworks with beers every Fridays, monthly parties, regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week.… and most importantly an excellent team!
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.-
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now