👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We’re a diverse bunch of people with shared values. Above all else, we’re kind, humble, open, and dedicated to building things our customers love.
- We build marketing data connectors that help over half a million people get data. Literally.
- Our more well-known customers include L’Oreal, Disney, the BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros (but we also serve thousands of agencies and smaller companies).
- Supermetrics was officially founded in 2013 as a result of our CEO Mikael’s will to win a Google t-shirt (which he did!). We’ve been profitable and growing ever since.
🧩 Why will you become an integral part of our team?
We're looking for a skilled Data Analyst to join our BI team in our Helsinki HQ. You’ll work with many different departments (such as sales, support, customer success, design) and build end-to-end reporting solutions starting from data validation, ETL in BigQuery, data modelling with dbt, building visualizations and reports in Looker, and answering business questions of the end-user. Moreover, you will perform in-depth analyses on a per-need basis and effectively communicate your analysis to business users. We’re looking for someone who can help build and improve our internal reporting and analytics processes, facilitate user onboarding and training, enable a self-serve analysis of the business users and drive a reliable data culture.
💪 What kind of skills you need in this role
- Senior-level experience with a BI tool such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik, good knowledge of data modeling principles
- +5 years hands-on experience with reporting, business intelligence, and analytics implementing BI projects
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience in working with data warehouses such as BigQuery
- Analytical mindset and data visualization skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Prior work experience in a Saas Business or marketing analytics environment is a plus, as well as experience with dbt, and we’ll be jumping for joy if you have some hands-on experience in programming and statistical languages such as R or Python.
🥳 What’s in it for you?
- At Supermetrics, you have the chance to grow your skills and career in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Finland, with a solid track record of doubling our revenue YoY.
- As a Data Analyst, you’ll get to work with multiple teams and business functions using advanced and modern tools, such as Google Cloud Platform, dbt, and Looker.
- You will have a key role in enabling strategic decision-making based on data, optimizing and automating important business processes, and bringing in your best data modeling practices.
- You’ll take part in scaling our internal analytics environment - we encourage you to constantly learn and grow, accomplish amazing things and make a difference. 🤩
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people. ❤️
Sounds like your kind of a place and challenge? Great! We can't wait to learn more about you. 😊
Please send us your application as soon as possible, as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.