We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong front-end programming skills and with test automation capabilities to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development and testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. As a Senior Software engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to ensure that the software we deliver fulfills the product requirements by collaborating with our product experts. You will participate in all stages of software development: design, implementation, validation, maintenance and will collaborate with our experts and with the different teams.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Put in place the necessary front-end test automation to achieve excellent software quality
- Help us bring high decoupling of the different front components
- Make sure that web and mobile technological trends are assessed and followed
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards