Seniority Level: Mid–Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the position and about YOU:
We’re looking for a creative that lives and breathes social media to supercharge Zwift’s social creative work.
You are an innovative and self-motivated social media creative who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love and engagement. If developing shareable, impactful video and design work is your thing, let’s talk; if you’re into cycling, or running, or triathlon or just a sports fan, we want you here. We promise a career experience that’s fast paced, very diverse, hard work… but loads of fun!
What you'll do:
- Develop images and videos, marketing material, for social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Create reusable creative assets and templates to reduce production times and increase responsiveness of our marketing activity.
- Understand the nature and details of the Zwift product and worlds to produce creative that is relevant and unique to Zwift.
- Naturally curious, inquisitive, and wants to learn everything possible about their brand's audiences. Learn what makes the Zwift community tick, and what they respond to best.
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings, contributing ideas
- Iterate quickly and produce multiple versions of designs taking into account how people consume content differently on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Instagram Stories, etc.
- Develop ideas that are part of a bigger campaign respecting the campaign theme but also generate responsive / reactive ideas based on consumer insights, market activity or cultural events.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ready to collaborate with a number of international teams.
- Benchmark and monitor competitor (and industry leaders) content to apply best practices, develop new ideas and improve the overall social media content strategy.
- Listen to cultural "signals" across social media, determine what is relevant, and conceive of how it translates to social content for a brand
- Stay up to date with forward thinking brand strategy, social media, and design trends.
- Contribute to the development of and execution of social media content strategy and visual guidelines.
- Work closely with:
- Social Media team to develop digital assets for social media marketing.
- Project Management team to respect project deadlines, review and delivery times.
- In-house Creative team (Design, Video, Copy) to execute excellent on brand designs that translate the Zwift brand values and personality, demonstrating ability to take direction and constructive criticism.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for social platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and other emerging platforms.
- Experience in a professional social media setting required. Experience with a sports team or league accounts a big plus.
- Fluent working with major creative software – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere from ideation through to production and delivery.
- Short-form video editing – editing or creating video content to made-for-social format with a strong sense for storytelling, pacing, watchability, and creative use of text.
- Well versed in social media creative formats (stills and video) creating everything from well thought out canvas ads over a set creative review time to cutting GIFs at the drop of a hat.
- Familiarity with social media metrics to understand performance and ways to improve future creative.
- A portfolio that demonstrates beautiful/imaginative social content and campaigns. Ideally content that has driven fan engagement, picked up on a niche trend, and demonstrated channel consumption.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively. Ensure that internal deadlines, timetables and approval procedures are adhered to.
- Loves the challenge of keeping up with the latest social trends but adding a unique brand spin. You bring a passion for online video and digital content with a curiosity for pop culture and internet communities
- Highly self-motivated, willing to pitch one-off creative ideas.
- Be quick but don’t hurry—Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while delivering quality assets at the fast pace of today’s media landscape.
- A creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and a knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content.
- Interest and passion for sports is a huge plus.
- Experience writing and/or editing copy a plus.
- Knowledge of photography and videography is a plus.
- After Effects and Motion design experience is a plus.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now