- Supermetrics was officially founded in 2013 as a result of our CEO Mikael’s will to win a Google t-shirt (which he did!). Today we are a rapidly growing success story and have been called “The most financially successful company in Finland” among other nice things.
- We’re a diverse bunch of people with shared values. Above all else, we’re kind, humble, open, and dedicated to building things our customers love.
- We build marketing data connectors that help over half a million people get data. Literally.
- Our more well-known customers include L’Oreal, Disney, the BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros (but we also serve thousands of agencies and smaller companies).
- If you want to learn more, check out this link.
🧩 Why will you become an integral part of our team?
We're looking for a skilled Analytics Engineering Consultant to join our team in our Helsinki HQ. You’ll be part of our small but fast-growing team focusing on enabling our customers to make the most of the data they get through our products.
Our clients are premium marketing agencies and brands across the world. Your main areas of responsibility are delivering marketing analytics visualizations, using Supermetrics products together with a wide range of data storage and visualisation tools, and acting as product evangelist inside and outside of the company.
As we are building our Professional services team you will have a big influence on the direction we are moving. We believe that a strong marketing analytics background and passion to look for answers in data will make you successful in this role.
💪 What kind of talent are you?
- +2 years of experience as a marketing analyst delivering visualizations related to Performance Marketing, Web Analytics, SEM or SEO
- Ability to pitch ideas and comprehensively explain data insights to different audiences
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in at least one of the following Visualization tools: Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or Qlik.
- Experience reporting in spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Ability to make appealing storytelling data visualizations
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new software and technologies
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- Good time management skills and project management principles
⭐️Nice to have
- Marketing agency or consulting background
- Experience in SEM, SEO or social media marketing, or working with respective data
- Experience with Supermetrics products
- Experience with web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics and Tag Manager
🤩How would you use your skills and experience in your daily work?
- Propose solutions and deliver data visualizations projects answering various marketing questions
- Work closely with our Sales team to understand client needs and prepare solution proposals
- Collaborate with existing clients to improve their abilities in using Supermetrics products
- Act as product evangelist within and outside the company by conducting product training
🥳What’s in it for you?
- International exposure and working with the best marketing experts in the industry
- You’ll get to use your skills in diverse business cases from analyzing growth initiatives to providing insights into where our revenue comes from
- Grow your skills and career in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Finland, with a solid track record of doubling our revenue YoY
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people. Apply now