We’re the global leader in workspace scheduling technology. We make it easy to find and book space to meet up and work together. We provide workspace scheduling software to over 1,000 of the world’s biggest brands, integrating meeting room and workspace reservation solutions that help remove friction in the workplace and free businesses and their people up to get the most out of their working day.
- Develop an expert understanding and in-depth knowledge of the Condeco system and products and services, including application configuration, infrastructure, best practices, and functionality.
- Implement Condeco’s new technology system for and with our customers.
- Act as a project manager for small and medium-sized implementation projects.
- Participate actively in sales calls to determine the scope of services through discussing the depth of organization resources and solutions.
- Suggest proposals by providing technical expertise on basis of company technology and client network and workflow requirements.
- Provide answers and opportunities about the successful use and extension of our cloud-based software suite and hardware products.
- Work closely with our Customer Operations Team as an alternate point of contact for all technical client needs and become a trusted advisor to our clients by understanding their IT environment, business and aligning their needs with our services.
- Update and maintain widespread engineering knowledge plus complex product aspect.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication capabilities, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Solid “techno-functional” ability to work hands-on with technology and demonstrate our product, as well as understand and communicate business objectives
- Ability to adjust approach and communication style based on personalities and goals of customers/stakeholders
- Ability to present effectively, command attention, explain proposed solutions, and answer detailed questions from across the spectrum
- Strong interest or knowledge in technology fields of API's, SCIM, etc. and MS Azure.
- Technical Graduate or IT related degree.
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent in German or French language (Advantage if you are proficient in both)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client/people facing function, not necessarily as a consultant, but passionate in working closely with customers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an application consultant, solution consultant, system administrator or in a similar role
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve good relationships with customers
- Willingness to work and travel (~20% travel activities within Europe)
- Proficiency with personal and project productivity tools including MS Office and ability to organize your daily work and communication efficiently via MS Outlook and Salesforce.
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Condeco are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment for all employees