As Product Manager, you will be joining an empowered product team to build the next generation of Nexthink products. We work each day to improve the digital experience for our thousands of customers around the world, impacting millions of employees each day. Our mission is to delight our customers and their employees.
Your product will enable IT, teams of large organizations, to visualize and troubleshoot connectivity issues affecting their employees. As a product manager, you will be accountable for ensuring that the solution built to solve our customers’ problems is both valuable and viable. This means:
- Creating and evangelizing a compelling vision for your product.
- Working closely with customers, design, and user research to build a roadmap for a product bringing the maximum value.
- Working closely with the engineering team, following the Scrum methodology, to assess the feasibility and guide them through the development of the product.
- Ruthlessly and constantly prioritizing to make sure that we work on what brings the most value to our customers (yes, again, this is the most important).
- Work with product marketing and the sales organization to make sure that your product will be positioned, marketed, and demoed in the best ways possible.
- Work with any other department depending on the needs (security, legal, IT, product education…).
To be able to perform all this at a top-level, you will have to become an expert on the functional area of your product. In that case, it means connectivity in the modern workplace. This means, among other things, tracking industry trends and the competitive landscape.
You will be expected to bring context to the cross-functional product team you work with: making them aware of the business constraints (sales, marketing, legal, privacy…) and bring deep knowledge of our customers, in a qualitative and quantitative manner.