What we offer:
- Competitive salary and generous stock options. To keep things fair, we make offers based on our salary bands. For this role, we’re likely to offer between £70,000 - £85,000 based on where you fit in.
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Flexible working including when you start & end your day, and how often you come into the office*
- Personal development budget of 3 days and £1000 per year
- Regular ‘passion talks’ and a range of team socials
- Santander cycles membership
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
*Currently our lovely office in Haggerston is available if people want — and only if they want. Previously, we had work from home Wednesdays, however, our current plan is to move to a mix of office-based and remote working.
We know how time-consuming it can be to juggle design interviews with a full-time job and life commitments. Therefore, we are not asking candidates to complete a challenge or do a take-home task. All you need to do is apply; we'll talk about the role, your experience, your work, and figure out if we're a good match for each other.
Here’s what the steps look like:
- Meet with our people team for a first chat
- Meet Utku, our Head of Design to talk about your experience and find out more about the role and Farewill
- Meet with members of the design team and talk through your work
- Have a final chat to answer any remaining questions you or we might have
- Join the team, change the way the world deals with death
At Farewill, our mission is to change the way the world deals with death - to make it simple, personal, fairly-priced & accessible to everyone.
To do that, we want to build a workplace that’s great for everyone, that celebrates diversity in all its forms, and where everyone who works for us feels like they can be themselves, bring their whole selves to work, and be treated fairly, equitably and respectfully.
We believe flexibility is important, so we’re happy to chat to you about flexible/remote working options. And if you need any flexibility or adjustments in our interview process - to help set you up for success - then please let us know too.
Thank you for reading and we can’t wait to hear from you!