The Product Operations Manager - Channel encompasses the coordination and day to day processes of a number of departments into a single cross functional solution to onboard and support day-to-day operation of our Channels product offering. The role requires the organisation of different functions to ensure we deliver a smooth, efficient and scalable service to our new and existing clients. Your focus will be to streamline our product operations as we scale up through communication, standardising processes, documenting, planning and training,
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 70m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
As a product reaching for the stars, the challenges that present themselves are numerous and often involve the co-ordination of people across different teams:
- Consulting with clients and assisting our sales teams with product integration support.
- Co-ordinating across product, technical, architecture to drive solutions that are aligned, reusable and scalable.
- Defining the onboarding process through to absolute fine detail, ensuring no stone is left unturned and edge cases are part of our core offering.
- Working with Customer Support to assist customers and ensure their flow through the company to achieve resolution is concise and efficient.
- Assisting the onboarding team with detailed analysis of the entire step-by-step onboarding process and building a backlog to drive future efficiency and achieve the highest levels of automated onboarding flow.
- Analysing customer usage of our products to ensure a data driven approach in future prioritisation of product features.
- To work hand in hand with the CX Senior Product Manager to implement new products, features and partner integrations within our internal company teams
The role requires a unique ability to work closely across a wide range of stakeholders, each of them critical to the overall success of our products. In short, the success of our product rests entirely on the ‘customer Experience’ and the Product Operations Manager has the remit and responsibility to put into action the tools, processes and procedures to deliver a world class product offering that is expected at Modulr.
Your responsibility will be to work with the Senior product Manager & Technical Product Managers to ensure the products we deliver are fully integrated into our Onboarding, Implementation, Customer support, Customer Success, Finance, IT and other teams and be a focal point for day-to-day escalation of incidents and issues through to resolution.
About You: To join us as a Product Operations Manager, you’ll need:
- To have worked in an operational role in the past, ideally is an area related to onboarding and one that has seen significant scale.
- Experience of working in a role that is driven by the highest levels of CX will be of significant advantage with this opportunity.
- We are looking for somebody who can see beyond the existing way of delivery and through analysis present and implement new ways of working across the company’s operation functions.
- Proven experience in using data to help design, create and improve customer journeys is a core requirement of the role.
- You should also possess an ability to communicate clearly and effectively and to galvanise different company functions into one that has clear focus, objectives and goals to archive our ultimate target of high quality scalability.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working