Modulr are currently undergoing fast scaling and are looking to significantly increase headcount over the coming months. As a Talent Manager you will play an intrinsic role within the internal recruitment function at Modulr. This role will be on a 6 month fixed term contract to focus on proactively sourcing the very best talent for our business across a wide spectrum of roles (including but not limited to Technology, Finance, Operations, Sales and Product).
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Stakeholder Management - you will build strong relationships across the business to become a trusted advisor for senior Stakeholders. Consulting with your hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of their recruitment needs and deliver solutions efficiently and cost effectively. You will also be required to provide insight to the the market, candidate pipeline, as well as interview and selection best practices.
- Talent Sourcing - working alongside the wider Talent Team you will proactively build strong and diverse talent pools through effective targeting and talent pipelining of both passive and active candidates. You will be responsible for actively advertising of job adverts on our careers website, jobs boards, recruitment networking and the promotion of our internal referral scheme.
- Candidate Experience - you will work closely with Hiring Manager’s to agree interview processes whilst ensuring best practice is followed and providing a positive candidate experience. You will guide candidates through the interview process sharing feedback at each stage and providing an overall first class candidate experience.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a recruitment or resourcing role- experience in technology and/or product recruitment would be advantageous but this role will cover a broad range of vacancies
- An experienced user of LinkedIn Recruiter for headhunting and pipelining candidates
- A creative and innovative approach to sourcing and engaging prospective candidates- you'll think ‘outside the box’ to find the best talent
- An individual who is organised and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is keen to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of our overall recruitment process
- Strong experience with the MS Office suite- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- A positive and resilient candidate who enjoys taking a consultative approach to your work
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working