Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Founded in 2009 as a simple file-sharing service, WeTransfer has grown into a set of tools designed around the creative process. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform where 50 million people send one billion files every month, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join our team, reporting into the Director of Compensation & Benefits. Your responsibilities will involve all areas of the employee compensation lifecycle, assisting with compensation, benefit and equity administration and payroll. You will be partnering with the wider HR team, Finance and Legal.
This is an exciting role where you will have the ability to make a very real difference to a rapidly growing company, with the opportunity to provide insights and ideas that can shape the compensation strategy.
- Provide support with data analysis and modeling, providing meaningful insights and reporting to the business
- Assisting in annual compensation cycles and external benchmark survey participation
- Assist in drafting compensation processes and communication materials
- Support the administration of our employee equity program and first point of contact for employee queries
- Assist with equity grant and vesting processes; developing and delivering communications related to equity awards, including grant notifications, terms, and vesting events.
- Maintain equity data reconciliations of new hire grants and terminations and ensure this data is captured.
- Working with our external payroll providers to ensure accurate payroll submissions in the Netherlands and UK.
- Partnering with our Finance department on the Compensation processes.
- Undertake job evaluations, model salary increases and determine the salary ranges of jobs for the business.
- Assist with the development, implementation and communication of benefit policies.
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of job evaluation, pay structures, and bonus plans
- Proven experience in analytical skills, including attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in project management.
- High proficiency with Excel
- Experience of Dutch or UK payroll administration a plus
- Fluent in English
- Effective communication skills
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us:
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.