Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about YOU:
Established in 2014 as a tech business, we are now expanding and are in the process of launching a number of at-home fitness products that Zwift will manufacture and deliver directly to customers all over the world. This is a big and exciting change for us, and because of this, we are looking to build a global Supply Chain team.
We will be scaling the business and our supply chain quickly, so this role is designed to enable us to make our newly developed supply chain effective, across planning, sourcing, production and logistics.
Our Supply Chain is being built from scratch and will be growing fast, so we need to have the right information to make sure we are making good decisions and continuously improving our operations. This role will be pivotal in the creation of Supply Chain KPIs and reporting, ensuring our Supply Chain team have the information they need at their fingertips. We are growing fast with ambitious plans, so you will not only have an impact on the Supply Chain we are building right now, but you will be able to influence our Supply Chain of the future. The right person for this role will love data, love using that to inform strategic decisions and be up for a challenge.
What you will do:
- Partnering with the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for understanding business needs and developing the reporting tools they need to achieve our targets and growth ambitions.
- Build Supply Chain KPIs and reports to help us understand how our Operation is performing.
- You will use those reports to produce useful Supply Chain insights, working cross functionally to highlight those and deliver operational improvements.
- You will also support us in identifying opportunities for our Supply Chain of the future, using data and insights to drive decision making and future planning.
- Develop trend and performance reporting to inform strategic decision making within the supply chain function.
- You will ensure our Supply Chain teams have the data they need at their fingertips to ensure they can do their roles fully.
- Creating new reports as our requirements change and develop, collaborating to understand the needs of the business and how you can support those.
- Support line managers on ad-hoc reporting or analysis.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in a supply chain, mathematical, business, engineering or other relevant subject
- 2+ years Supply Chain Analytics experience
- Experience within a manufacturing Supply Chain organization
- Experience working within global teams
- High degree of numerical and analytical abilities
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP
- Advanced Excel skills
- An excellent communicator to all business levels
- Commercially minded, able to join the dots from data to supply chain performance, spot trends and make suggested improvements
- SQL and VBA skills
- Experience working within a scale-up environment
- Ecommerce experience
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.