Your daily workout
We are looking for a (Junior) Project Manager - Hardware Engineering who is driven by structure and transparency. You want to work in an Agile/Hybrid environment on hardware projects? You want to support the teams in successfully developing new solutions for our EGYM machines? If you feel at home in a lean but mature company in the fitness industry and want to strive with us for success, then join our international Munich based team as soon as possible! Give your career a workout and apply now!
- You support our hardware development teams and Product Owners in their daily workload on an operational level (e.g. maintaining project plans) and manage projects from initiation to closing
- You coach teams from different departments (e.g. hardware engineering, product development) in order to ensure delivery and alignment, therefore you create and support transparency within teams
- You will participate in defining new templates, procedures and processes together with our hardware teams
- You work closely with an Agile Coach to develop and maintain schedules and workload estimates for your teams
- You develop schedules based on the specific defined outcome and based on our standardized product development process
- You work with interdisciplinary teams in a Matrix organization, contribute to continuously improving the product development process, and drive change and transformation within the organization