Your daily workout
Are you looking for a job where you make a positive impact on people's health, you have a flat company hierarchy, and you have the opportunity to work on embedded QT applications in C++? Then we are looking for you to join our Munich team! Our cross-functional team develops the application for our connected fitness equipment and various backend services. Our aim is to improve the gym experience for everyone by providing effective training plans and motivating training visualization.
- You work as part of a team, taking responsibility for various tasks including UI programming, architecture design, technology evaluation, testing, documentation, and deployment
- You implement new features and streamline existing systems, collaborating closely with colleagues of various fields (including sports science, electrical engineering, and site reliability engineering)
- You develop high-quality software using C++/Qt, and additional technologies matching your interests
- You love to share your knowledge and responsibilities and support other team members
Your fitness level
- You are passionate about modern C++ and Linux, ideally with Qt (or comparable UI frameworks), with embedded or desktop applications and open to trying out new technologies in the future
- You ideally have some experience in, or you are eager to learn: Scripting with Bash or Python; Build/CI tooling with CMake; Backend application development with Go (Golang), Docker or Kubernetes
- You care about clarity: in code, in Git commits, in the documentation, and in daily communication. You consider a task only done when appropriate tests have been written
- You balance innovation and pragmatism, finding the best way forward in an agile environment
- You constantly learn new skills and share this knowledge with others
Your training goal for your first 6 months
- You took ownership of the machine application, you are able to understand its architecture and deliver on product requirements and features as well as improving testability and functionality
- You are able to participate in the service duty rotation; coming in close contact with the service team to help out with any issues that are reported in the field during a business day
- You familiarized yourself with the EGYM ecosystem and the role of the different teams in the software engineering department
- You became a known and well-respected member of the Machine Software domain and the engineering department
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy coffee, tea and fresh fruit for free
- Use state of the art equipment
- Be part of a motivated, ambitious and international team that uses English as a working language
- Work with our modern tech-stack such as: Go, gRPC or PubSub. Curious? Then see all the technologies we use here: https://tech-radar.co.ts.egym.com
- Enjoy home office possibilities, lots of flexibility and 30 days of vacation
- Benefit from flat hierarchy structure & little bureaucracy
Apply now with your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #878.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.
Become part of EGYM!EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now