Your daily workout
We are looking for a talented and motivated (Junior) iOS Developer in our Berlin office who is driven by the idea of having a great impact on health & fitness in our society. Help trainers succeed in their interactions with customers and support them in achieving great training results as part of developing the EGYM Trainer App. Apply now and join our Berlin team consisting of 5 Software Engineers!
- You develop high-quality software (including performance, testing, documentation, etc.)
- You work in close cooperation with the Designer and Product Owner to create user-oriented functionality based on field studies and Apple’s best practices
- You collaborate with QA to identify issues in production and remediate them
- You work in an agile and cross-functional development team and define APIs together with Backend Engineers
- You thrive in a team environment and easily collaborate with others
- You will be mentored by Senior Developers and get fast feedback with the help of pair-programming and code-reviews
Your fitness level
- You’ve been developing apps in commercial environments for at least 2 years
- You love solving challenging problems and follow a structured and pragmatic approach
- You enjoy methodologies such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and test automation
- You are enthusiastic about Apple technologies, experienced in Swift and the iOS ecosystem (open source contributions are a plus!)
- You are eager to learn and assertive enough to ask for help
- You have excellent technical, written and verbal communication skills
Your training goal for your first 6 months
- You take ownership of the work you do, you are able to understand its architecture and deliver on product requirements and features as well as improving testability and functionality
- You are familiar with the EGYM ecosystem and the role of the different teams in the software engineering department
- You blend with the team and the company culture
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy coffee, tea and fresh fruit for free
- Be part of a motivated, ambitious and international team that uses English as a working language
- Work with our modern tech-stack such as: Swift, module-based architecture, or automated UI tests. Curious? Then see all the technologies we use here: https://tech-radar.co.ts.egym.com
- Enjoy home office possibilities, lots of flexibility and 30 days of vacation
- Benefit from flat hierarchy structure & little bureaucracy
Apply now with your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #909.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies
Become part of EGYM!EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now