Every day, Jampp helps top mobile companies accelerate their business growth. You'll be responsible for defining the products that enable Jampp and our customers to shape the future of the app economy.
We are using tech and machine learning to level the playing field and connect mobile companies and their users.
Product At Jampp
The Product organization identifies and scopes out the most impactful opportunities for Jampp to tackle. Our Product Managers have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions.
They work most closely with the Engineering, Data Science and Revenue teams to set a well thought-out product strategy and define a roadmap that ensures Jampp’s products continue to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What would you do
The Product Manager is responsible for designing, planning and executing the roadmap.
You will guarantee the quality and the performance of the product. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to push our platform to new limits!
You will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product line, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that execute on our vision to help top mobile companies grow their business.
You'll work among star engineers, designers, data scientists and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of critical thinking, well-honed product sense, and technical depth.
This position is an excellent opportunity if you thrive going from "zero to one."
- Synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and deeply understand their problems
- Lead the development and prioritization of your product's roadmap to deliver value to our customers and the business.
- Track the success of the product features that we launch and know how to iterate based on metrics and customer feedback
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press, etc.
- 3+ years in Product Management at a technology company, ideally working on B2B or MarTech problems
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user/market research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by crafting customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Experience building a product from 0 to 1
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are business users
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives