GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Finance team and tackle high risk orders and safeguard against fraudulent transactions. Up for the challenge? Then read on..
As GetYourGuide grows in visibility and bookings, it has become increasingly important to protect ourselves from systematic fraudulent attacks. With more customers booking and more suppliers being onboarded everyday, we are looking for a Fraud Operations Representative who will help protect GetYourGuide against fraud and ensure our customers and suppliers have only the safest and securest transactions. You will be the point of contact for customer service agents with questions related to high-risk orders and also maintain contact with suppliers to investigate suspicious orders.
Our mission is to serve GetYourGuide vision by protecting the company, our customers and suppliers from financial and reputational damages.
As a Fraud Representative you will:
- Review and analyse online transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity
- Cancel fraudulent or suspicious orders reducing the financial impact for the company
- Recognize patterns of fraud in a timely manner to help enforce up to date fraud prevention measures
- Actively monitor chargeback rate and bank alerts and escalate to relevant stakeholders when needed
- Actively monitor real time payments queue and high risk suppliers activities
- Support the Customer Service team with any risk-related queries
- Ensure weekend coverage for the above mentioned duties as needed
- Ensure debt collection and reconciliation are enforced in a proper and timely manner
- Proactively suggest and review real time and offline rules
- Manage fraud detection tools, while creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns
- You have a good eye for detail and are attentive and accurate when entering data
- At least 1 year of experience with fraud metrics and patterns globally
- You like being busy and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You communicate effectively and confidently with people from all backgrounds, over the phone and via email
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You take initiative, proactively researching ways to improve processes and solve problems
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude
- You feel comfortable using Excel
- Your behavior reflects our core values
Why work with us?
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
Be sure to get tips and check out life in our Fraud team and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now