GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences in destinations across the globe. To ensure our CEO has enough time to focus on strategic questions, we are looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to support him on a variety of high impact business and personal tasks.
We improve the productivity and effectiveness of GetYourGuide leaders by proactively delivering reliable and caring support and we play a critical role in the executive’s daily activities by owning their calendars and travel management as well as supporting them on a variety of tasks, depending on the needs. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with good judgment, an eye for accuracy, professional integrity, and an exceptional ability to attend to details and get things done to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with and learn from the leadership team at one of the most successful tech companies in Germany.
- Management of CEO’s inbox and calendar
- Manage all travel and trip preparation and expense reporting
- Optimize the executive's schedule through efficient scheduling and prioritization with a solid understanding of the business context and priorities
- Plan and prepare for internal and external meetings chaired by the CEO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all questions related to the executive's schedule
- Drive improvement of the existing process and operational efficiency
- Manage preparation and logistics around board meetings and executive off-sites
- Assist in all administrative support functions
- Handle ad-hoc requests and drive projects as required
- Offer support on a variety of personal matters
- Work alongside and collaborate with a team of Executive Assistants and cover when required
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting management roles
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have excellent planning and prioritization skills, requiring little guidance
- You are always one step ahead, proactively reviewing all activities and improving efficiency
- You have the attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines, multitasking and a strong sense of prioritization
- You are an excellent communicator, are organized, precise and work well in a team
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and high levels of commitment and integrity
- You maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You are tech-savvy and confident using G Suite and MS Office etc.
- You are good at creating your own network within the company.
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Relocation assistance with a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Private Pension Scheme
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] Apply now