OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Sales Consultant Sweden (Human) in Berlin.
We offer you flexibility in your work, when it comes to your location (within Germany) and your working times. As a Sales Consultant you will earn 1800€ gross (on a fulltime base) as a fixed salary plus a performance based provision.
- You are in direct contact with our customers and consult them on the phone or via email
- You give the best advice in regards to the customer’s fashion and style preferences
- You build up a strong customer relationship
- You put together perfectly curated outfits for every customer, using your knowledge and great sense for fashion
- You are responsible for an excellent customer service
- You will always track your sales KPIs
- You have an expert knowledge or work experience in Sales, ideally in men’s fashion
- You enjoy consulting your customers in an excellent way and making them well-dressed
- You are communicative and customer oriented
- You are very organized and enjoy working independently
- You are comfortable working with a computer on a daily basis
- You speak Swedish on a native level and have good English language skills
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal trainings and coachings.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Matthias Hutsch.