About the role and about You:
Zwift is seeking an experienced QA Analyst to join our team. At Zwift, you’ll be responsible for working with the development team creating test plans, test cases, and other test activities to support front and back end development from end to end. You’ll collaborate with design and engineering teams early in the process to champion the user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Support our global development teams with strong communication and collaboration.
- Design test plans and test cases to support the product through the entire SDLC.
- Coordinate test artifacts and results into reports and feedback for development and QA.
- Participate in design and engineering review, giving feedback on testability and impact with existing features and systems.
- Build, update, and maintain test cases against both development and production systems.
- Perform physical tests as needed - such as running on a treadmill or bicycle with a trainer.
- Partner with QA Management to improve test processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Validated experience in Quality Assurance, showing a progression of responsibility.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, able to identify when to engage manual, automation, and gray box approaches to test.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding of integrated systems and being able to participate in discussions with development about feature changes or additions that have an impact on related and unrelated systems.
- Comfortable being the early “voice of the player” in development discussions.
- Ability to write test plans from development documentation, seeking information from developers when documentation is vague.
- Ability to write test cases and seek information from developers when documentation is vague.
- Understanding of QA processes and methodologies, and the ability to adapt or identify when a new approach is required.
- Experience with QA activities across multiple development pipelines and releases.
- Experience in the fitness or video gaming industry.
- Passion for Cycling or Running.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Interest in web technologies.
- Knowledge of API testing tools such as Postman and SoapUi.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All