At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The GTM Operations team is looking for an experienced GTM Systems leader. This team is responsible for the applications and processes that support our Field organization. As the Head of GTM Systems you will partner closely with leadership and stakeholders across Sales, BDR, Customer Success, Marketing, Strategic Partners, and Finance, as well as with Domino’s technology vendors and partners. This role will report to the VP GTM Strategy and Operations.
What your impact will be
If you want to have an outsized impact with a company at a massive inflection point, then this is the role for you. You will:
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s GTM systems with a focus on scalable integration and workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Lead the maintenance, integrations, and governance of Salesforce and other internal applications including Clari, Closeplan, People.ai, InsideView, LinkedIn, Catalyst, and Mulesoft.
- Develop a strategic systems roadmap to match future company objectives.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team on lead flow process and system integrations with internal applications including Hubspot and Salesloft.
- Partner with internal team members and stakeholders on maintenance and enhancement of systems including Tableau and customer data warehouse.
- Partner with the Enablement team as needed to provide user training.
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors to ensure best practice usage, user adoption, and business value realization.
- Become a trusted advisor and strategic team member to understand business challenges and scaling needs, engage as a business partner, and define and plan future technology solutions.
- Ensure data integrity and architecture are managed to ensure ease of access and trust in our CRM data.
- Maintain a view of technology trends to spot opportunities, and develop recommendations for continued scaling and competitive advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in a GTM Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations role, helping build the function at scale in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Business acumen as well as deep experience managing Salesforce and related CRM applications, including AppExchange products, custom integrations, and marketing automation.
- Deep experience in evaluating, implementing and maintaining integrated business systems and processes.
- Proven experience partnering effectively with application vendors and collaborating with subject matter experts to deliver successful system rollouts, adoption, and impact.
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully define and roll out technology solutions.
- Technically skilled, intellectually curious, able to lead complex technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Experience as product manager for GTM tech stack and/or project manager for technology projects and enhancements, with track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Critical thinking and initiative to self-start and deliver projects from the discovery phase to stakeholder rollout and adoption.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with territory management, sales/account management processes, and sales metrics and reporting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or other analytical field required.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses