Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
Under the responsibility of Contentsquare lead DevSecOps engineer, you will be working closely with our R&D team. Your main task will be to ensure that Contentsquare is delivering a secure service.
For that your will be responsible of :
- Constantly audit our technical platform and application to ensure the follow-up of security best-practices and identify security misconfigurations
- Provide technical guidance and educate R&D team members on operational and security requirements
- Manage and extend our security detection capabilities (SIEM, WAF, honeypot)
- Implement security within our automation stack from initial design to final deployment, develop new ideas that help our security model shift left and translate these ideas into code.
- Respond to relevant security incidents
Desired Skills and Knowledge
✅ Deep knowledge of our technical stack and how to secure it :
- AWS and Azure
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Terraform, Ansible
- Wazuh / OSSEC and ELK as SIEM, Sqreen.io as WAF
- NextJS, AngularJS/Vuejs
- Hashicorp vault
✅ Strong understanding of security concepts, standard methodologies and how to apply them, such as OWASP top 10, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption, SSH, etc
✅ Familiarity with security monitoring solutions (Nessus, open-sources security scanners, etc)
✅ CTF, Bug-bounty or ethical hacking experience is a strong plus
✅ Curiosity, proactivity and tenacity
✅ Fluent in english
2-4 years of security experience with proven results in implementing technical security solutions on public cloud providers (AWS and/or Azure)
Paris, France or Tel Aviv, Israel
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.