We are looking for the founding members of our in-house Creative Ops team!
The mission of this new team will be to bring creativity, data based decision making, technology and strategy to build amazing ads that drive the best results for our customers.
As a Creative Project Manager you will be responsible for implementing our creative strategy by managing and overseeing multiple creative projects. You will serve as a facilitator between cross-functional teams (internal teams, vendors and clients) to ensure requirements are properly defined and our projects are successfully delivered on time and meet expectations.
This position will serve as a critical member of an impactful team that wears many hats and moves fast. If the challenge of creating things from scratch in a start-up environment gets you excited, this opportunity might be just for you!
- Define a strategy to position creatives with our customers, building tailored maid support to key accounts and processes that guarantee the best possible customer interactions.
- Own the entire product lifecycle and implementation of the creative team’s initiatives, driving product development across cross-functional teams.
- Build strong long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders and manage communication between the creatives team and product, business teams and customers.
- Leverage our data analytics metrics and insights to evaluate product impact and apply the learnings to develop improved and more performing new products.
- Stay on top of the day to day work dynamic, tackling problems and obstacles and helping the team stick to delivery plans.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and streamline processes.
What we look for in you
At Jampp we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills as we believe that the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management/Project Management or similar positions (preferably in a fast-paced creative agency, gaming or product-driven company, managing multiple creative projects simultaneously).
- Ability to work with various projects simultaneously, prioritizing efforts based on strategy and resources.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A data driven background. Experience making impactful decisions that are heavily informed by data as well as user/market research.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with customers and/or external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both in english and spanish)
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Work directly with top global mobile customers.
- Work combining the best of the creatives and technology worlds!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉