Zwift is now expanding and are in the process of developing ground breaking hardware. This is a big and exciting change for us, and because of this, we are looking to build a global Supply Chain team.
We will be scaling the business and our supply chain quickly, so this role is designed to enable us to make our newly developed supply chain effective, across planning, sourcing, production and logistics.
Reporting into the Supply Chain group, the primary role of the Document Control Manage (Admin) is to work directly with global Engineering and Supply Chain teams to coordinate and electronically handle all product documentation and drawings. They are accountable for the validation, uploading, organization, and accuracy of all deliverables into Arena.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our supply base has the latest and most accurate information to support pre-production and Mass Production builds in a rapidly changing and high growth environment.
This opportunity is for you if you are..
Passionate about the details: There is a high-level of confidence that the information that flows through you comes out clean. You will provide structure and drive order in a creative and fast paced development environment by being the bridge between ideas and releasing to build. You will establish repeatable and scalable product information structures to support our company’s rapid growth. However, we are not focused on constricting rules and wasteful processes so you will bring proven experience to imaginatively address challenges.
Collaborative: You work well with other people, are able to understand their needs and deliver results. You coordinate with Engineering to understand upcoming BOM changes and help them be successful in completing their deliverables to meet cross-functional needs. You develop relationships with all internal and external partners to understand how to make document control flawless. You have a deep fundamental understanding of how requested changes have a profound impact throughout the entire supply chain. You are the gatekeeper to ensure all potential impacts of changes are considered broadly across the organization and throughout our Supply Chain.
Follow Through: You get the job done. You are organized, tenacious and inspire people to deliver what it takes. When the ball is in play, if you can’t make the goal yourself you ensure the right team member has picked it up, they are clear on the objective and you are making sure the goal is met.
What You'll Do:
- Review all Engineering and supporting product documentation; identify and resolve any gaps or discrepancies
- Organize the documentation hierarchy in Arena based on the product Bill of Materials structure
- Upload documentation into Arena in a timely manner per the project schedule
- Ensure all proposed changes are (ECRs) and approved changes (ECO/ECNs) contain all required disposition actions clearly identified
- Ensure the timely release of approved revisions to Suppliers and Contract Manufacturing partners
- Keep all regional engineering teams and partners advised of status, risk, actions
- Ensure that all actions are closed out in a timely manner and recorded in the PLM system
- Support Arena questions and provide training to internal and external resources
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience with Arena PLM or other document control systems a must have
- 3+ years and validated experience working in fast paced consumer electronics or related industries
- Exposure to SolidWorks PLM nice to have
- Degree in Library Sciences, Engineering or Information Systems preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dedication to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.