We are looking for a Lead People Experience Business Partner. You will be responsible for fostering a progressive, professional, and fun people experience, supporting the execution of the business strategy. This role will help build Zwift’s infrastructure, programs, and processes for scale. This critical position will provide functional expertise, partnership and coaching to business leaders, creative and operational know-how and high EQ to achieve the best outcomes with all levels of the organization through honest, direct and inclusive communications.
You are a seasoned People Business Partner and are well versed and highly capable of anticipating, defining and implementing the right solutions for our people. You know the ins and outs of the People function and have stories to tell about coaching a leader on people management, workforce strategy and plan, leading talent reviews, developing training solutions or creating systemic Employee Relations solutions.
You’re motivated by building, creating, implementing and maturing programs, policies and procedures to support a dynamic growth business. You can also demonstrate balancing the practical, operational and tactical elements to get things done. Naturally, you’ll be a cultural steward and champion Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging - leading by example, challenging bias and driving active and conscious inclusion in all aspects across the organization.
You know what great employee experience means and its value to a business, and your #1 priority is providing that experience. You love what you do and recognize that your role is to equip others with the right environment, tools, and programs to love what they do so they can do their best work every day.
The person ensures that Zwift’s employees and people managers have guidance, development and experiences that help to create an amazing place to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide full-scope People support to leaders including: executive coaching, employee relations, compensation, structure and leveling, employee engagement and culture development, organizational design, change management, employee communications, and people development
- Partner closely with key executives to advise and coach them on creating, implementing, and driving a talent agenda and strategy for their organization
- Drive accountability for execution of the employee lifecycle processes, including hiring, onboarding, goal setting, performance management, talent planning and compensation processes
- Strategize, project manage and execute on key people projects
- Assist with the hiring & onboarding process, including coaching managers on how to shape job descriptions, how to interview for fit and how to onboard to ensure fast acclimation to our culture
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of our people practices and programs; Ensure that our systems work, our org is operating effectively, and that we are delivering great service to the business
- Develop and implement proactive Employee Relations strategies that preserve a fun, engaging environment
- Collaborate across People functions to design and deliver solutions for our rapidly growing business
- Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
What You’ll Need:
- About 6+ years of business facing People (HR) experience with a fast paced, growing tech company
- Experience working with complex leaders and team dynamics
- A progressive outlook (People Function over HR mentality) with an engaging and fun personality (not the “policy police” stigma of HR) and demonstrated delivery of the Art & Science of People leadership
- Proven track-record building, managing and optimizing a People function including culture shaping, talent management, talent acquisition, organization design, executive coaching, talent development, change management, compensation, benefits, while maintaining an inclusive, collaborative leadership style
- Solid understanding of small company dynamics which includes being able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, adaptability and flexibility
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen. There is a lot of work ahead so to be successful in this role, you will enjoy and excels at building something from nothing, but is strategic and knows how to scale
- Attention to detail with quick execution. We need to do things quickly and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions
- Subject matter expertise, with demonstrated experience in coaching and development, and overall talent management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments
- Outstanding program and project leadership and delivery experience; overseeing high impact talent programs across the business
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills & high EQ
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now