Established in 2014 as a tech business, we are now expanding and are in the process of launching a number of at-home fitness products that Zwift will manufacture and deliver directly to customers all over the world. This is a big and exciting change for us, and because of this, we are looking to build a global Supply Chain team.
We will be scaling the business and our supply chain quickly, so this role is designed to enable us to make our newly developed supply chain effective, across planning, sourcing, production and logistics.
This role will be responsible for supply planning on a global basis. You will be responsible for creating a robust supply plan and will work with suppliers and Zwift teams in the Far East to ensure production is on track to meet demand. We are scaling fast and there is lots to be done, so you will be passionate about working in a fast changing and dynamic environment, where there are lots of supply chain challenges to be solved!
What you will do:
- Raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers about production and delivery timings, advancing or delaying orders to support sales trends and forecasts
- Manage and communicate purchase forecasts to factories, ensuring production plans and timescales are in line with demand
- Reviewing out of stock situations or supply issues and creating mitigating actions
- Working with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of components and consumables
- Implement and maintain inventory and material management strategies for all finished goods through reviewing and optimizing the inventory parameters and levels
- Producing supplier and business KPI's for management including supplier performance, stock availability and OTIF
- Supporting the S&OP process by communicating supply constraints and any issues with under or over stocking of products
- Support the demand planners to translate demand plans into supply forecasts and POs
- Working cross-functionally to support planning for new product launches
- Develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement of performance and processes
What we are looking for:
- A degree in a supply chain, mathematical, business, engineering or other relevant subject
- 2+ years planning experience, working with factories and suppliers in Asia
- Experience within a consumer electronic, electrical or mechanical industry would be ideal
- High degree of numerical and analytical abilities
- Strong experience of excel
- An excellent communicator to all business levels, able to demonstrate examples of managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient and flexible, able to adapt to challenges and changing environments
- A natural problem solver, who continuously looks for ways to improve our supply chain operations
- Experience working within a scale-up environment
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience working with Netsuite
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.