In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
- We build products that are used by 400k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and Warner Bros, to name a few).
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
🧩You will become an integral part of our team
As our new Software Engineer (PHP) you'll be building new API integrations together with one or more of your fellow team members. This is a super important and integral part of our products, as the integrations are saving hours of our customers’ time.
Here are some specs on our integration development:
- We review all pull requests before deploying to make sure we have the consistent quality of our code. In addition, we recognize code reviews are also great learning opportunities. There are many tips and advice you gain from your peers by submitting your code for review.
- We always have 2 or more people owning a new integration development, so you have someone to share the project with and fall back on
Read more about our engineering team
💪To succeed in this role, you need to:
- Have strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills and solid SQL experience.
- Gained these skills over several years (minimum 7) of work in challenging PHP developing projects and positions.
🥳 What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that all of us are working towards the same goals using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Want to learn more? You can check this link to get to know us even better.
In this position, you may work from our offices in Helsinki and Vilnius or remotely from selected countries (Poland, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Lithuania, UK, Canada, USA, and Irland).
- Remote status