Our SaaS products help people all over the world to automate and elevate their marketing reporting efforts, through our API integrations to the most popular marketing platforms. Our products are trusted by our half a million customers worldwide and are responsible for roughly 10% of global ad spend reporting.
Why are we looking for you?
We’re growing rapidly and building a support team in Atlanta, GA to have better coverage for our customers located in the Americas. This means you’ll get to join the team early on and have a key role in our growing support operations in the US.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Providing frontline customer and chat support to our customers via our support chat and through our ticketing system Freshdesk
- Delivering a great customer experience in questions related to product usage, purchasing process and billing, account management and so on
- Ensuring our prospective and existing customers feel supported in a friendly and timely manner
- Communicating with various teams about potential and detected issues, and providing case-sensitive guidelines
- Tracking and documenting customer support communication, escalation and resolutions
- Maintaining an effective and timely communication flow with your own team as well as other stakeholders
- Utilizing you strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supporting your team members by sharing knowledge and brainstorming for solutions
Skills and experience that are essential for your success in this role include:
- Prior experience in a customer support or similar, customer-facing role
- Calm composure under fast paced and sometimes surprising situations
- Ability to navigate and search internal knowledge bases rapidly to provide up-to date information to customers waiting in chat
- Strong task management skills to help with juggling shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interest in learning and developing yourself professionally and growing your career
We also value
- Any prior experience or understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Interest and experience in data analytics is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Experience from a cloud-based software or other technically oriented environment is a plus
Other things we really care about
Culture of respect, growth and transparency is one that we foster at Supermetrics. To retain the culture we've built, we reflect our conversations with you against these key values.
What we expect from your first half a year:
After your first month, you will have gained a basic understanding of our products and learned the basics of selected digital marketing concepts.
After three to four months, you will have completed onboarding and become equipped to work independently.
After six months, you will be equipped to start developing support processes in collaboration with the customer support team. You’ll be ready to take on personal projects that boost your own growth, our customer experience or internal processes.
Estimated salary range for this position is 40-50k/year based on your experience and seniority.
Some of our Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans sponsored by us
- 401(k) pension plan
- 15 PTO + bank holidays
- All the gear you need to work from home (laptop, screen etc.)
- Phone and phone plan paid by us
- Reimbursement for you home internet plan up to USD 80
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Meeting your future team mates - 45 min + 15 min live test task
- Meeting more relevant people - 30 min
- Meeting our founder&CEO - 30 min
- We call two of references you provided
If this sounds like your kind of an opportunity - we’d love to hear from you!
- Remote status