Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
People don’t hate advertising, they hate bad advertising!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have non-traditional advertising, people thought we were crazy. We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot, in the short term. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
WeTransfer is seeking an exceptional media sales professional to provide parental leave cover. The role requires a candidate who will excel in selling our global advertising solutions to major brand advertisers, directly and through media agencies, in France and Switzerland. There is a particular focus on Fashion, Luxury, Beauty and Wellness.
In this role you will need to leverage your understanding of the media and advertising landscape to build and maintain momentum with a loyal and fruitful client base.
The role may also involve providing cover to additional verticals/regions and taking on additional sales related tasks as required.
You will be part of a growing and successful team that works and plays hard, driven by commercial success and a belief that creative media can deliver amazing results. WeTransfer is a brand that people love, and it has a genuinely unique place in the market.
The role is based in Amsterdam or London, part of a team that is currently located across Amsterdam, London, New York and LA. The duration of this assignment is from early October until the end of April 2022.
Who you are:
- Dependable, thorough, with an eye for the details that really matter
- Emotionally intelligent. Able to understand client needs and therefore able to help address challenges
- A fast learner, and not afraid to ask the questions that get you up to speed quickly
- Creative minded, both through your passion for the power of creativity and in your application of fresh thinking to get things done
- Commercially driven, with a real passion for results
- A mover and shaker, with your finger on the industry's pulse and a network of contacts at brands and media agencies
- Bi-lingual, fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
Traits you have:
- Dynamic and charismatic, winning people over to your way of thinking
- Ambitious and enterprising, readily seeking new ways to add value to the business
- Excellent communication skills. A listener, a sharer, a persuader
- A global mindset. WeTransfer has a global sales team (Amsterdam, London, New York, L.A.) and you will need to work across time zones and be open to occasionally travel for work
- Self-reliant. As part of a lean, fast-moving team, the role necessitates a level of discipline and responsibility
- An ability to multi-task, and prioritise work under time pressure
Experience you have:
- 8+ years experience in a media sales or similar role
- Working with media agencies and direct with brands
- Experience or specialism in working with brands from Fashion, Luxury, Beauty and Wellness verticals.
- Leading pitches and proposal development
- Influencing or initiating successful sales strategies
- Overseeing the delivery of campaigns that you have sold
- Delivering growth, in relation to a product, client or agency (or all three!)
- Collaborating in project delivery across departments and teams
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: