Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
The team you will join includes:
Swann Maizil - Jellysmack's co-founder - in charge of Content, who will be your Manager
8 Vice Presidents ("Pod Leads"), each Pod Lead being in charge of one of Jellysmack's content categories: Beauty, Sports/Adventure/Automotive, Arts & Crafts, Gaming, True Crime, Entertainment, Casual & Best of Social, Food & Learnings
Within each of our 8 Content Categories, a Lead Editor, a Lead Content Strategist and a Lead Community Manager
The team works across a portfolio of different types of partners: external partner Creators such as MrBeast and Bailey Sarian, home-grown Creators such as Beauty Studio and Oh My Goal, IP Owners such as Universal, Brands...
... And operates across all sources of revenues: programmatic, brand partnerships, merchandizing, NFTs, etc
Together with the co-founder and the Pod Leads:
- Uncover and prioritize new business opportunities and areas for improvement - Which will have the biggest impact on revenues in the long term?
- For each of the opportunities figure out the best stakeholders at Jellysmack and develop an action plan
- Cascade content-related best practices across team
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Co-founder in his interactions with the Pod Leads. Find a compelling way to explain that this includes preparing and following up on meetings, be it 1:1 or group meetings, Developing a toolbox to monitor performance, eg dashboards per category (operational & financial)
- Developing ad hoc content analyses, strategic initiatives and ongoing competitive watch to uncover new business initiatives
- Helping "Pod Leads" navigate the organization, surface and solve roadblocks, develop the right routines with key stakeholders, etc
A little about you:
- 5-10 years of experience in very demanding fields: consulting, banking, scaling
- Impeccable analysis skills in both data-rich and data-poor contexts, depending on the subject. A background in consulting is a plus.
- Ability to oversee multiple divisions spanning multiple fields: operational, financial, and HR
- Ability to work with Operations staff as a decision-maker
- Ability to have an elevator speech in your back pocket at all times to be used at the drop of a hat detailing short-term results and long-term strategy
- You are results-oriented and will make it a priority to constantly improve our systems. If you’ve owned a P&L, that would be a plus.
- You’re creative and can think outside the box. You can find innovative solutions internally (using our tech) or externally.
- Perfect fluency in English
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure ?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!